Monday, November 17, 2008

School Pics...

I thought I would scan in the kids' school pics, so everyone could see how much they have grown!! They didn't scan in very well, I think it is the fact that you are not supposed to scan them in! ;-)
Kaity looks so grown up!! It is amazing that she is in the 5th grade!! She is such a great girl!! She has so many friends, including the boyfriend (YIKES!!)

She tends to be a little lippy, and thinks that she is 16 but she helps me so much, and makes me remember being that age!!

Brody's look in this picture tells it all!! He is such a little pleaser!! He loves Kindergarten, and his teacher Mrs. Lewis!! He has grown so much, and is trying so hard to have the perfect smile!! ;-)


And last, little Ms. Abby!! The pic tells it all, she is such a little wild one!! But she is so sweet!! This age is the best!! She loves everyone (if you are doing what she wants) and has the cutest little voice!! She did however learn her first cuss word, and it is amazing how cute it sounds when it comes out of her little mouth!!





1 comment:

Dezaree said...

I can't get over how grown up your kids are. The last time I saw you Abby was just a baby. Time flies. Cute kids.