Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

It is so hard to believe that Halloween is over!! That always means that Christmas is less than 2 months away!! We had a great Halloween! We were in charge of Kaity's party at school, and it went over better than expected! I think the kids just know that it was their final elementary school Halloween Party!! We played Mummy Wrap, and the boys seemed a little stronger in this game! Jay was off, and reluctantly came to the party with me!! I was so happy that even though he was a little unhappy about it, he was a trooper!!

Abby was Abby Cadabee, from Seseme Street, she looked so cute with the pink & purple yarn hair!! Brody was the Lowe's race car driver, we don't even know his name, but it said LOWES and that is all that matters. Kaity was a Dallas Cowboy, and a cute one. I think at that age I would have been the cheerleader, but not Kaity!! Even though Jay & I are not the biggest fans of Halloween!! Kaity was bound and determined to Trick or Treat for as long as possible!! We made it through a couple neighborhoods, and the Grandparents, and then we headed home!! We had a spagetti dinner afterwards with Curtis, Amanda, & the Boys. It was overall a great night!! But I am glad it is over!! Now we have got to start getting ready for the HOLIDAYS!!

2 comments:

Dezaree said...

Hey guys! It was good to hear from you. I know I haven't been the best with keeping in touch, but honestly, I hardly ever check my myspace page anymore. I have been keeping our blog for over 3 years now, and it's a lot easier for me to communicate that way. I am so excited that you have a page now. I can't get over how big your kids are. That is just crazy. Sounds like things are going well for you.
Things are good, but getting busier now that Geoff is officially a lawyer. But we are just glad to be in this next phase of our lives.
Thanks for the comment on my crafts. I really like doing them. I have been trying to get something things done for the Christmas season, but there just isn't enough time in the day. That is a really cute saying. We could put it on a board...or canvas....or blocks. Everyone buys those vinyl lettering that you can now get at the craft stores to do the lettering for whatever you put the saying on.....I hand paint mine. They last longer. I would be paranoid that the lettering would peal of. Who knows though. I am going to be up to Manila for Thanksgiving, so if you wanted me to make anything for you let me know. Or I could just mail it to you.
It was nice to hear from you. Take care and hope to chat with you soon!
Dez

Candice said...

How the heck are you? So happy your found me and I was able to look at your blog. Crazy how time flies. Your kids are so big and cute. They look just like both of you. I have a lot to catch up on, I haven't been on the computer all week due to birthday and a few other things. I'll catch up more with you later!