Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WoW!! Its about time to update!! First of Many....

I cannot believe it has been a year since I have posted anything!! Crazy how fast time flies!
I guess I will try and put the last year in 1 post.......hold on this could be a long one!! We had a great year!! I had a successful year in real estate, and Jay got his new plant all taken care of here, and then did a lot of traveling to Louisiana to start up a plant there. He experienced his first tornado, and made us all thankful we live where we live!!
To start it off......Jay, myself, and Les & Cindy made a quick trip back east to get pigs at Cain Farms in Iowa. It was a fun trip, and we got to see so many cute little towns a long the way. We also picked some winners...as you will see later!! We also picked up some goats along the way!


Easter is next on the calender.....I loved looking back on the pictures from the year.....maybe there are positives on not blogging that often, it is really fun to look back on what happened this year!! We had the normal Easter happenings....egg hunt with the Schofield's plus the Annual Egg hunt with my Mom. It was great fun!!


Kaity loves dying the Eggs!!



Say Cheese!!


Now those are some blue hands.....yes it took us several
days to get them back to there normal color!! haha


Brody always has a smile on his face!! He's a happy guy!!



And yes I had to post this one......It was one of those pictures that amaze me!!


Next Ms. Abby's 3rd Birthday!! All she wanted for her birthday was to have her hair done. So as you can see in the pics, she starts off the day with long wild hair, and ends up with a beautiful bob!! She is such a sweet heart but such a wild child!! She is really growing up, and all she wants is to be as old as her brother and sister!! We would not be the same family without her!!


She loved her new bike!!




I love it!!





Three Candles on the Cake!! Happy Birthday Abby!!


Next......Uintah Basin Junior Livestock Show


Gettin the goats ready for the show.....and why not do it in a swim suit!! lol


We had really ignorant goats this year......we had to pull out the big guns!!

No comments: