Monday, December 22, 2008

I got this through Candices' blog, so I thought I would give it a try I am tagging anyone that hasn't done it already!!

.1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? weekend before Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?Usually on New Years.
Do you like eggnog? No it gives me the shivers
Favorite gift received as a child? My favorite present was a porcelain doll that I got when I was 12, it was so beautiful! I still have her!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Any guy in the family!
8. Easiest to buy for? Abby
9. Do you have a nativity scene? YesI have several!! I just got a new playmobil set, the kids love it!!
10.Do you send cards or email cards? email this year!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a bad one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love the Hallmark and Lifetime chanels at Christmastime, I could sit and watch all day and night
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The beginning of November, this is the first Christmas that I am completely ready!!
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Caramels!!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song ? Let it be Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home & Travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star with twigs
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning (one on Christmas Eve)22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not being able to get it all done
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Dark Red & Green
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to see the joy on everyones faces!!
26. Santa or Snowmen ? Santa

No comments: